Friday, June 26, 2009

How to get to iTrain for the GTUG KL meetup?

Hey everybody,

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow will be GTUG KL's 1st inaugural meetup. The event will happen at iTrain, starting from 4:30pm till approximately 6:30pm, depending on how "hot" it gets.

A big thank you to iTrain and here's nifty gadget by the iTrain people to help you getting to the venue. You can even add the gadget to your iGoogle page.

It's made using Google technology. Awesome :)

More information on what's happening at GTUG KL meetup can be found here.

I hope to see you guys there!

1 comment:

  1. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. 360DigiTMG AI Course in Malaysia
    AI Course
    AI Courses

    ReplyDelete