Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Join the fun at Google I/O Extended in Kuala Lumpur

This year is yet another record breaking for Google I/O: Tickets were sold out in 59 minutes! So, for those who couldn't make it for Google I/O (that includes myself), the awesome people from Google Developer Relations team has agreed to work together with GTUGs worldwide to organize Google I/O Extended.

What is Google I/O Extended? It's part viewing party, part commune event for developers and people who are deeply interested in Google technologies and developer APIs. You get to mingle with the coolest developers from all around Malaysia (and Singapore apparently), share ideas and thoughts with each other, and most importantly, together we will be watching the live keynote from Moscone West, San Francisco, USA. Expect to hear something really good from Vic Gondutra, VP of Engineering from Google.

Here's the current itinerary for the event:

  • Where: Location to be confirmed. I will send the exact location to your email.
  • When: Live keynote will start at 00:00 hours on 11th May 2010. It will end at 01:30 hours.

Snacks will be served during the whole event. I will update attendees via email provided during registration.

Register here to book your place. If you can't make it, please let me know. I'd like to make sure everybody gets a chance to join in the fun.

P/S: If you can show me your latest project (or side project) using Google developer APIs, you might walk away with something very cool! Show me the apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment